SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send Fisiomedical Cologna a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the appropriate form on the Site .
Registered users will be able to access the "RETURNS" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
In the event of withdrawal, the Customer may return the products free of charge, by facilitated return, to Fisiomedical Cologna within 14 (fourteen) days of said withdrawal to the following address: via Guglielmo Marconi 4, Cologna Veneta (VR). The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, taking care not to leave traces of make-up and / or fragrances, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety: it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact, clean and odorless and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc ... );
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Fisiomedical Cologna will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the relative reimbursement. The product will then be made available to the Customer, at the same time, canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Fisiomedical Cologna will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
The right of withdrawal cannot be applied to products for which the customer has requested customization.
Fisiomedical Cologna will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this refund. Fisiomedical Cologna may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the returned product or until the moment in which the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Fisiomedical Cologna ascertains that:
- the returned product has obvious signs of use, dirt or odors;
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or its original internal packaging;
- the product lacks integral elements.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Fisiomedical Cologna will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.
Fisiomedical Cologna Via Guglielmo Marconi 4 Cologna Veneta 37044 (VR)
VAT number 04364140238 Cell. 377 59 54 850